Online Banking Login
Forgot Your Passcode? Business Enroll View Demo
History of the Bank
Open

Bank Timeline

  • The Skiatook Bank, established in 1905, was the first bank in Skiatook. Later in 1905, the First Bank of Skiatook (actually the second) was established.
  • In 1907, the Oklahoma Banking Company of Skiatook was founded, the second competitor of the Skiatook Bank.
  • In 1911, the Skiatook Bank was adopted by the Federal Reserve Board and was renamed the First National Bank of Skiatook.
  • In 1913 the Oklahoma Banking Company was also adopted by the Federal Reserve Board and was renamed the Oklahoma National Bank of Skiatook
  • In 1920 C.H. Cleveland, President of the First National Bank of Skiatook sold his stock in the bank to Ed Shackelford from Webbers Falls, OK.
  • In 1929, The First National Bank of Skiatook and the Oklahoma National Bank of Skiatook merged and became the Oklahoma First National Bank of Skiatook.
  • In 1930, the Oklahoma First National Bank of Skiatook was renamed The Exchange Bank.
  • In 1952, The Exchange Bank’s new million-dollar building was opened at 220 S. Broadway.
  • In 1972 a new building was built at the present location of 300 West Rogers Blvd on main Street.